Wednesday 9 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#1)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection for Calamity is:

Rebel Heart (Dust Lands #2) by Moira Young
I CAINT BREATHE! I NEED this book in my hands. I need more of Saba and her awesomeness and her beautiful language. This is the second installment to the Dust Land series. The first one is Blood Red Road and it was one of the, actually no, the BEST book of 2012 so far. I cannot explain how much I enjoyed reading that book. Anyway, I look forward to the next one... check out the description on Goodreads
Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Release Date: June 12, 2012

I admit it, I mostly want to read this book beacause of Dimka, but I am also really looking forward to seeing more of Sydney. She is obviously not a "Rose"  but she is unique and I want to know more about her character. I think that the reason I'm so drawn to this book might be because it is a spin-off of Vampire Academy and I really fell in love with all the characters in that series. The description can be found here

I hope you enjoyed my (Calamity's) picks for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment